2 Cups Organic Cornflakes
3/4 Cup of Gluten Free Flour of Choice
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
1 Cup Coconut ( desiccated coconut)
1/4 Cup Golden Syrup
Pinch of salt
( Add more Golden Syrup if needed)
Preheat Oven 180C
1. Line a slice tray with Grease Proof paper
2. Place Coconut and golden syrup in small saucepan, on low heat till melted.
3. Place all dry ingredients in a mixing bowel.
4. pour liquid ingredients into dry mix and mix all in well till a sticky tacky like texture.
5. Pour all into the tray and use metal spoon and press into tray firmly ( this only was enough for half my tray next time i would double mixture.
6. Place into oven until golden brown depending on oven, just keep eye on it.
7. Wait till cools down then place tray into fridge for about an hour before cutting into slices.
(I stored mine in a container in the fridge, yet only lasted 24-48hrs before kids had eaten it all, so i'd say was a pass).
Hope you all enjoy this one as much as we have :)
Feel free to post comments on how you go either on here o on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AllergyFreeCoach