1. Within the first 6 months signs of eczema
2. Any signs of welts on the face or body after contact with foods
and or in some cases after contact with
3. Mucus/blood in baby / childs stool’s
4. Any trouble with constant ear infections / throat / tonsillitis
or fast on set Croup.
(Kids with nasal allergies or react in this way are more prone
to ear infections, asthma or sinus infections)
Additives and preservatives as well as colours in foods can also
cause these reactions.
5. Having a unsettled baby for extreme lengths of time, or
6. Does your child see to have the skin under eyes seem dark or
purple in colour, even a blue like tone?
Allergy doctors call them allergy shiners.
7. Does your child always seem to sneeze or even wiping or
pushing their nose in a up direction? This is
known as the allergy salute.
8. A regular dry cough or persistent or tends to breathe through
9. Does your child seem to have watery eyes, runny nose red
10. Rashes welts that show up close to time of eating?
If you answer yes to one or more of these above there a good chance your child may have allergies or intolerance, best to keep a small note of these things and take to your health provider.
For more assistance – book a coaching session or send questions to Heidi by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0419462141.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/AllergyFreeCoach